Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

Halloween is definitely the day to be an elementary school teacher. It was so cute to see all the kids in their costumes. I was a pretty big hit as Princess Fiona too. Check out all the goodies I got!


Yesterday after school, Val, Roger, and I went out to dinner with Dr. Hirt which was great. FOCUS Fest is this weekend at BW which is the week during which they bring in a famous contemporary composer and play a bunch of his or her works. It's a three-day concert series, and last night the student contemporary ensemble, l(a, did their portion. Malachy was asked to play a trumpet concerto with them. He's been taking it really seriously because it was broadcast live on the radio and all his professors and other student colleagues were in the audience. He did a really great job. I was very impressed, and I think others were too.
After, we went to our friend Amanda's for a halloween party. I decided to try online scrapbooking, and it's so fun! Here are our pictures from the night!

4 comments:

Corynn said...

Adorable! Adorable! Adorable! I can't even begin to tell you. I love your costumes, I love your scrapblog, I love all the treats you got at school... is that everything? Did I mention I love your costumes?

Beth said...

you guys looked great! Cute scrapbook, too!

Anonymous said...

Love it - You guys looked great!

BethO said...

hahaha you guys looked perfect!
I was just a pirate, for the 3rd year running... I really need to find something new for next year :-P