Saturday, November 29, 2008

O Christmas Tree

Last night Malachy and I went to see "Four Christmases" which we both really liked. Inspired by the Christmas-y ness (and the fact that both the Mavs and the Suns were on tv), we set up shop in the living room and put up my first little Christmas tree.




I think it's hard to tell from the picture, but aside from the bulbs, all the ornaments are music notes and French horns.

3 comments:

Corynn said...

Why doesn't it surprise me that all your ornaments are music related!? Does Malachy get any trumpets on your tree? It is trumpet, right?

Megan said...

NO :-(...
-Malachy

BethO said...

haha I love it! I got my own tiny tree too, I'll be putting up pics on facebook soon. Cute tree! Your ornaments are better (and more numerous) than mine! Also love the stocking for Mackenzie!