Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Old Lady

Geeze, I feel like I haven't had anything to update about in awhile. Things are good, just the same. It's full on Christmas season in Miss Hensberry's general music class. I can't believe we're getting so close to the concerts already. I think it's going to turn out cute. I'm excited about all the songs we're doing.
I went to the orchestra for the first time in forever this past weekend. They did Mozart's Mass and it was great. I didn't really know the piece and I was kind of thinking I was going to be bored, but I loved it. We got to meet Emily's new boy too which was fun.
Umm that's really kind of it. I think it's a sign that I'm lame when the other things that are popping into my head are that I ordered a coat rack this week, it's nice that gas prices are a lot lower, and that I changed into my pajamas before I ate dinner tonight. Last year I was in college? What?

2 comments:

Corynn said...

I love reading about the daily stuff. Keep it coming.

BethO said...

Haha I know, I feel so old when I get so excited about things like gas prices (still haven't gone below $2 here...) and when I find a generic brand of food that's as good as the name brand. Ohhh life :-)