Since it's just about December, it's time for the Christmas survey...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper, definitely
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real
3. When do you put up the tree? my family waits til after my dad's birthday (Dec 20th) and until I get home, but I put mine up the day after Thanksgiving which I think I like.
4. When do you take the tree down? New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? No
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hum I was really excited to get my own phone, and I know I really wanted a bouncing tigger too
7. Hardest person to buy for? Dad, especially because it's hard to think of two gifts within five days
8. Easiest person to buy for? mm I really like to shop for everyone
9. Do you have a nativity scene? not my own
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? humm I can't really think of one
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? the Santa Clauses...and Charlie Brown
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? November
14. Have you ever re-gifted a Christmas present? no
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas cookies and buckeyes
16. Favorite Christmas song? Angels We Have Heard on High
17. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? with family
18. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? I like the way we do it now where we open extended family gifts on Christmas Eve, then gifts from immediate family and Santa on Christmas day
20. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? lines at stores
21. What theme or color are you using? Red and Green
22. Favorite for Christmas dinner? turkey and mashed potatoes!
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? anything people want to give me
24. Who is most likely to respond to this? maybe Beth O?
25. Who is least likely to respond to this? I don't know
BONUS: Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Ohhh yes...Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blizten, and Rudolph
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago

3 comments:
I like your new background & header! And your tree looks good!
Yea! You got your header to work! Sorry I wasn't more help!
Oh yes, I'm most likely to respond ;-) Posting it on myspace as soon as I get home! (For some reason the school blocks Myspace on our network...imagine that...)
Post a Comment