Happy Thanksgiving Weekend! It's been a nice weekend here. The weekend began with my Cleveland State Concert. It constnantly makes me laugh how different the attitude towards things is there, but I'm glad I still get to play a few times a week.
The highlight of Wednesday was playing duets with Emily in an empty Gamble Auditorium. It was nice to have the Con to ourselves. When students are there, it feels weird to be there now, but with everyone at home, it felt like it was still our school.
For Thanksgiving, Malachy and I went to Columbus to my cousin Mark's house where we had dinner with he and his wife Sandi, my Uncle Dave and Aunt Anna Beth from Buffalo, and Sandi's family. It was nice to have a little change of scenery. I always like to get in the car and go someplace different.
Today I slept in and then bought my own little Christmas tree. Pictures are soon to follow! Malachy and I are going to the movies tonight which I'm also looking forward too because it's been forever since I've been out to a movie. Have a good rest of your long weekend :)

1 comment:
Love the cookies! Where did you get the idea?
Post a Comment