Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tag!

Hubby/Significant Other Tag!

5 things Malachy loves: (Malachy answers)
1. trumpet
2. us
3. family
4. food/cooking
5. friends

5 things on his to-do list: (Malachy answers)
1. sky dive
2. scuba dive
3. play on a big blockbuster soundtrack
4. win the lottery
5. go on an Alaskan cruise

5 snacks he loves: (Malachy answers)
1. lunch meat
2. leftovers
3. pizza
4. cheese
5. peanut butter M&Ms

5 things you may not know about him: (Megan answers)
1. He gets a dictionary.com word of the day.
2. He likes board games.
3. He has two nephews
4. All his siblings have Irish first names
5. He loves Christmas songs, but doesn't know any of the words

5 places he has lived: (Malachy answers)
1. Ft. Worth,TX
2. Irving, TX
3. Berea, OH
...and that's it.

5 quirky things about him: (Megan answers)
1. When he does dishes he will not put the sponge in dirty water. He fills up a cup with soap and water and rinses the sponge in there.
2. When he does laundry, he must use three dryer sheets, one on the bottom, one in the middle of the clothes, and one on top.
3. When he reads a book that's all he does. He can't put it down, he finishes it within 72 hours (usually sooner).
4. He trims his nails all the time.
5. He insists on smooshing Mackenzie's wet food down and is sure that she likes it better that way.

5 people I tag:
anyone! it's fun!

2 comments:

Corynn said...

Isn't it fun!? I have a hard time finding quirks. I know he has them, but I always seem to just find the really OCD things. I like Malachy more and more every day!

Beth said...

HEY! Nice new blog background! Looks familiar! It's cute, isn't it? :)