In other news, the Christmas concert is coming together well. There's a couple classes that I wish a saw another time or two before the show, but hopefully it'll come together alright.
Also, on a school related subject, I'm pretty excited about my turkey bulliten board:
It says "thankful 'four' rhythms" with rhythms on his feathers that add up to four.
Bullitin boarding is so much fun. Since I'm sharing, here are the other ones I've done...
Pumpkins with faces made up of music symbols:
We're having a door decorating contest for Christmas and gosh darn it, I'm going to win!
Have a good weekend!

3 comments:
you're so cute. I love the bulletin boards! Good luck with the Christmas door decorating :)
I love your bulletins. I want to teach just so I can do that. Haha!
Dear Megan, I want my strings students to have music with you before they take my class. Love, Beth
Post a Comment