This is the first week that school has kind of dragged. I'm really over the 7th and 8th graders and trying to figure out something for them to do at the winter concert. A definite bright spot to the day was that my kindergarten boyfriend brought me chocolates today. This kid is so cute. He stops by and says hello every morning, when I have playground duty, he walks around with me just chatting for the whole half hour. His parents think it's hysterical. His mom told me that a couple weeks ago over dinner his dad asked him if he had a crush on Miss Hensberry and he turned bright red and wouldn't talk for the rest of dinner. Today he and his mom came in after school and his mom was like "A. came home from school yesterday and said his class was really bad and that he thought you needed something to make up for it...so we brought chocolates." He's the cutest kid ever. I'm totally psyched for Halloween at school and later in Berea! It should be a great weekend...
3 comments:
That's so cute! I bet he'll get a good grade in class! :)
Oooh. I want to hear about Halloween at your school! And that kid sounds so cute. What a fun memory for your first year teaching.
Awwww so cute. I love kids. I had a preschool boyfriend at my daycare back in PA, he always brought me a present when I came back for Christmas break. Hehe.
Post a Comment