Life has been good, though basically un-noteworthy. School is good. Time goes fast. The first grading period ends on Thursday and I get to do my first report cards on Friday. Plans for our winter program are starting to come together. It'll be interesting to experience my first real concert from the teacher side of things. Ooo I got my music carpet I posted a picture of here a few entries ago today and it is so cool!
This weekend Malachy and I went to the Brunswick (where I student taught and where Val now teaches) football game with Val, Roger, and Val's parents. We had a fun time. I think this is just about the last week I'd voluntarily sit outside for three hours to watch a game. It's starting to get pretty cold, though I'm trying hard to add extra blankets and not turn on my heat. It's funny to think last year at this time was my first week of student teaching band. I got chat with Michelle, my cooperating teacher, for a couple minutes and we were laughing about the games we froze through last year. Do not miss that! I don't think I completely unfroze all winter.
I guess that's about all I have to report for now. My mom is coming to visit this weekend! I'm really excited :)
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago

2 comments:
It is still warm here! hehe. Oh, and I am so excited that your mom is coming to visit you. that will be a lot of fun.
Sounds like you've been keeping busy & having fun! It's definitely getting really cold out at night now. Have fun with your mom (and aunt, too, right?). Tell her we say hello! :)
Post a Comment