My mom (hello if you're reading this!) and Aunt Cathy came to visit on Friday afternoon. I showed them my school and apartment and we had dinner at this little resturant where all the items on the menu were named after movie stars. Aunt Cathy left on Saturday morning and my mom and I spent the afternoon shopping. We had dinner with Malachy at this cool little Irish Pub and played board games. This morning we had breakfast and then she headed back to Buffalo. It was nice they could come out and check out my new town and meet Mackenzie and everything. I like my new life a lot, but sometimes I do wish I lived close by and that my family could know Malachy better, that we could go over for Sunday night dinners, and that my mom and I could get coffee after school sometimes.
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago

1 comment:
Glad you got to see your mom! It sounds like you have some fun restaurants around you too. I can't wait to see you at Christmas.
Post a Comment