Yesterday I went to an all-day general music conference. It was really nice. The day was split up into six blocks with several sessions to choose from at each time. All the presenters were really good. I got some good ideas and I loaded up on stuff for my room. It was nice too because the BW sophomore music ed class was there for field experience as were two other girls that were at BW for part of the time I was. Last night Malachy played "Guys and Dolls" in Chargin Fallas, so I went out to see that. Chagrin Falls is such a cute town and Guys and Dolls is my very favorite musical, so it was a nice night. It's a busy week coming up with choir starting, staff meetings, and a collaboration day. But at the end of the week Music Ed '08 will be here :)
2 comments:
SO EXCITED FOR SATURDAY
It sounds like you are doing so many fun things! What kind of stuff did you get for your room!?
Post a Comment