For Val's (belated) birthday, Val, Emily, and I went to spa night at the Melting Pot. It was so fun! We got drinks, cheese, salad, and chocolate, plus massages and hand scrub things. I had such a nice time. Just in the last couple weeks, it's finally started to feel normal to do things by myself on the weekends, but it was so nice to be out with Val and Emily today and have it just be the girls and not even really talk about the boys tonight. Ooo! I also got to see real red had ladies tonight. I recently read the "Red Hat Club" and loved it. I know it's a club for old widows, but if you're looking for a fun, summer read, it's great.
PS: all my fabric arrived today!!

1 comment:
Spa night at Melting Pot? Does it get better!? And I love your fabric!
Post a Comment