Saturday, April 18, 2009

New Wheels

It's been a busy week. School started back up, Malachy had his last CIM concert, I got a new car, and passed my PRAXIS III.
I did a lot of car shopping over spring break because my Sonata lease was just about up and I decided to get a 2009 Honda Accord. Unfortunately the car buying process got somewhat marred because there has been all kids of confusion with my new insurance, but I like the car a lot so far.

I also got my PRAXIS III scores this week. You need a 38 to pass and I got a 50.5, so I'm happy with that. Now I can get my 5 year permanent license.
Bach Fest is this weekend at BW. I wasn't really planning to go, but then Val called me yesterday afternoon and asked if I wanted to and I'm so glad we did. The weather was beautiful, so we got to hear the brass choir play from Marting Tower and then went to the evening concert. I had dinner with Dr. Hirt and got to see many other professors and people I hadn't seen in awhile.
This weekend I'm all about the basketball playoffs. Ever since we went to the Cavs game, I've been trying to get into them since the Suns aren't in it, so Go Cavs!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Nice car! And congrats on the great PRAXIS score!

Melinda said...

Love the car and good job on the PRAXIS!

Corynn said...

I like your new car. How fun!