So I've gotten kind of obsessed with sewing. Or finding fabric to sew actually. I got a Mary Engelbreit sewing book and I've been trying to track down her fabrics to make this apron I love that is on the cover of the book. Her stuff is harder to find than I thought though, which actually makes it more fun. I've been to all kinds of craft stores hunting for bolts of her fabric. I've had some luck and found one specialty quilt shop that carries some of it regularly, but mostly I've turned to EBay where I've ordered entirely too much material in the last week. Oh well, there will be cute things to come soon...
The other big event of the week is that my friend Emily (quadmate, horn player) moved to Lakewood this weekend. I helped her move yesterday. I'm so excited that she lives just down the road now. Her apartment is great. It has gorgeous hardwood floors. It feels very summery.
Have a good week!
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago

2 comments:
I am so glad you are liking sewing. I have a million and a half projects to work on here, but I can't seem to motivate myself to get off the computer and do them! haha.
haha you'd get along great with my mom, she collects fabric, she even put that as her "activities" on her facebook! :-P
Post a Comment