Sunday, April 19, 2009

Summer Plans!

I talked to our exchange student, Alicia, today and we finally nailed down our summer plans. We're both going to Arizona on June 8th! She'll be there for about a week and I'll stay through the 20th. I'm so excited! We've been talking about this for awhile, but I'm glad we finally got it set up. I haven't seen her in six years and now we'll be in AZ in about six weeks. Crazy! I think we'll all look a little different...

2 comments:

Corynn said...

How exciting. Is she living in the states or is she coming all the way from Germany(?)? And! Is Malachy coming! And, When do I get my Megan time!?

Megan said...

Alicia is just coming for a visit. She lives in Munich now.
Malachy's not coming. He's got cat sitting duty...and work.
And you can have your Megan time anytime you want! Too bad I can't bring my sewing machine. You and me and Melinda could sew.