Easter was really fun. Malachy and I played a church service together which was nice. I love church hymns. After we hid Easter baskets for each other. He found his right away, but I had to look a little. Mackenzie was a happy girl too with a new toy and tuna, but mainly because of the Easter basket grass. In the afternoon we went to one of our BW professor's house for dinner. It's so fun that she has people over. If I was a college professor I would totally do that.
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago

1 comment:
Love the scrapblog and Mackenzie and those ears (from scrapblog, right?)
It looks like you had a fun Easter. You and Malachy are so cute together. I love, love, love that shot of you. And, Is that a red dress? It looked cute too.
Post a Comment