Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's March!

It's March and I'm glad. I do enjoy the seasons, but I'm ready for some nice spring days. In my dream world I think I would have it be 55-75 most days of the year with a little snow about four times in the winter. For now, I'm glad it's March. This is the one big long stretch left in the school year. Once we get into April it's spring break, concerts, and then my first year will be over.
Not a lot is going on here. Most of the weekend was taken up with Philharmonic. I don't think I've really written about that here. Since January I've been playing with the Cleveland Philharmonic. They're a good amateur group made up of people of all professions. There's several music teachers, a retired Cleveland Orchestra member, and a DJ from the classical radio station, then I sit next to a rocket scientist and an internet businessman. It really is a pretty decent group though. I played with Cleveland State's Orchestra last semester and I like this so much more. The musicianship is SO much better.
I don't think I really have much else to report. Enjoy the rest of your square root day. You can't say that again until April 4, 2016.

No comments: