I stayed home sick from school today. I haven't really felt good since before Martin Luther King Day and it was driving me crazy. I had a really bad cough, then just kind of a cold, then I had a had a fever and was throwing up for a weekend, and now I am back to the cough and cold. I started on a new prescription the other day and I'm really feeling pretty good right now, so hopefully I'm finally on the mend.
Malachy came over and we spent a good part of the day watching Nip-Tuck. We're part way through the 4th season now. That's the last season that's on DVD (the 5th season is on TV right now), and it will be kind of sad when we're done. It seems like we've barely seen each other this month because our schedules have been very opposite, but we always try to sneak in an episode here or there. It's fun to have a show to watch together.
Not much else is going on really. I'm just ready for my cold and the weather to take a turn for the better, I think. Have a good day!
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago

1 comment:
I am glad you are on the road to recovery and I love your twitter updates!
Post a Comment