Monday, February 9, 2009

Visiting Berea

After a very quiet week, it's been a fun last few days. On Saturday night Val, Emily, Laura, and I had a girls night and went to see "He's Just Not That Into You." It was cute, good for the occasion. After, Em and I went to our senior year hang out, Mike's. We were soon joined by other BW friends and we had a really good time. Emily and I keep calling eachother during the week and laughing about how we've turned into old ladies, so it was nice to go out.
Today I was driving to Strongsville to teach horn lessons after school and didn't feel like going home and doing nothing, so I called Dr. Hirt and we had dinner. The service was super slow and we ended up being there for over two hours, but it was good to talk to him. I'm glad we've stayed in touch. I sill need my Dr. Hirt prospective here and there.

1 comment:

Corynn said...

I was thinking about dragging Cameron to go see that movie, but I think I am going to have to see something else for now and then take a girl-friend to see that later.