You Are Blooming Flowers |
![]() You are an optimistic person by nature. In even the darkest times, you are hopeful about the future. You feel truly blessed in life and can sometimes be overwhelmed with emotions. You have an artist's eye. You are always looking for beauty in the mundane. You have a good sense of aesthetics, especially when it comes to shapes and color. |
I've been talking about the weather so much lately. I think that means I'm old. It has just been making it so easy to be in a good mood.
Things are good here. My dad came through Cleveland on a business trip on Wednesday, and we had dinner. It was nice to see him. A couple weeks ago I was feeling like it was about time to see the family, so it was nice he could stop by. Mackenzie got to meet her grandpa for the first time too. Now she's just got to meet Uncle Kevin...
In other news, BW is offering Orff Level 1 this summer. For you non-general music people, Orff is a method of teaching general of music. There are three levels of training that you can get certified in. It was looking like it wasn't going to be offered in Cleveland this year and I was bummed because I've really been looking forward to doing it. Luckily a fluky thing happened and BW is able to offer it for the first time this summer which is awesome because now I'll know other people who will be there.
Happy Friday :)


1 comment:
Wow! I'm glad BW is finally recognizing that people may actually want to teach general music, too... That's so awesome you're starting your Orff levels!
Post a Comment