It's actually been a really busy week. I haven't had a night in yet. On Monday I taught horn after school, then had dinner with Amanda. Tuesday I subbed with a community orchestra and am playing a concert with them tonight. On Wednesday Malachy's best friend from college, Andrew, and his wife, Jamie, stopped by on their way home for spring break. Thursday night I had Philharmonic, and tonight I'm playing that concert and then hanging out with BW friends in Berea.
This week we've also been doing standardized testing at school. Since I couldn't have classes during testing, I got recruited to help with the kids who get testing accommodations. I had to read the test aloud to a student. There was a language section where you had to choose the way to best rewrite a sentence. I had a mini internal freak out when I had to read all the sentences with bad grammar. I'm not sure when that came to bother me so much, but it makes me cringe to read poor writing now.
Recorder karate time! Have a good weekend :)
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment