Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Corynn!

quirk:n.1. A peculiarity of behavior; an idiosyncrasy: "Every man had his own quirks and twists" Harriet Beecher Stowe.2. An unpredictable or unaccountable act or event; a vagary: a quirk of fate.The Rules: Link the Person who Tagged you. Mention rules on your blog. Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment to let them know.


1.) I am obsessed with Burt's Bees chapstick. I can't play horn--or really do anything--without it.
2.) I make my bed everyday. No exceptions. I can't stand a messy bed.
3.) I roll my eyes without really realizing it.
4.) I eat (basically) the same thing for lunch every day.
5.) I brush my teeth at least 4-5 times a day.
6.) I hate listening to the same song more than once at a time.

I tag: Aunt Beth, Beth, and anyone who reads this that I don't know about.

3 comments:

Beth said...

ok, I played along :)

Melinda said...

So..I'm Corynn's friend in Maricopa that is apparently remarkably like you and I found your blog through hers and I just have to say...I'm with you on the chapstick thing, and I was wondering...do you brush your teeth so often b/c you play horn? B/c I seriously used to brush my teeth all the time, but it was b/c I was going to practice or to band or to whatever...now I'm afraid I'm a lot more lax...so I was just wondering. =) Yay French Horn!

Corynn said...

Okay, food I knew. Chapstick I knew... Teeth I somehow missed. After reading everyone else's quirks - I want to redo mine! I thought about mine for 2 days and they are still lame!