Sunday, September 28, 2008

Birthday Weekend


I'm 22! I had a nice weekend. My day started off with an announcement over the school speakers saying that it was Miss Hensberry's birthday. Malachy came to school for lunch, then made me dinner and a cake. That night we went to BW's first orchestra concert of the year and hung out down there. On Saturday morning Val took me out to breakfast and in the evening we went to the first Cleveland Orchestra concert of the season and to the Velvet Tango Room which is this cool little place we found last winter. They specialize in old fashioned cocktails and make all their own ingredients. I spent today watching football and playing board games. All in all, a good start to 22 :)

1 comment:

Corynn said...

YEA! Happy Birthday! Your cake looks so yummy. I am glad you have a good boyfriend and and friends there to make it special! Wish I could have celebrated with you.