I've got a few minutes here before the 7th graders come, and it felt like it was time for an update. Things have been good, though nothing too exciting has been happening really. School is going well. A couple of my favorite quotes/conversations from the week include:
"you got a husband?"
"no"
"you got kids?"
"no"
"you a teenager then?"
and "what kind of berry is a Hensberry?"
Last night was Malachy's first CIM concert of the year. I wasn't all the excited to go because it was going to throw off my sleep schedule, but it was awesome. It felt so good to hear a good orchestra. I guess my ears were so used to hearing decent ensembles every day while I was at BW that without hearing it now for more than four months, it felt completely different. I have to figure out how to get kids to listen to classical music in the way that makes it so cool. They did Ein Heldenleben last night and I felt like I was watching a movie instead of listening to music. I want them to be able to hear it like that too.
Have a good day :)
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago

2 comments:
What is your answer to "What kind of berry...?"
I love how much you love music! I think just by loving music as much as you do you will naturally get at least a few of your students into it as well!
"you a teenager then?"
LOL I love kids
Post a Comment