Saturday, September 13, 2008

Survey Time

Nothing too exciting to report this week, so it seems like a good time for a survey...


1. When you were fourteen, who was your favorite band? NSync
2. Do you repeat yourself often and not realize it? yeah, I'm bad at that when I'm trying to coordinate things sometimes
3. Are you afraid of becoming middle-aged? not really
4. What are seven things you couldn't live without? oxygen, food, shelter, people I love, horn, burt's bees, and my cell phone
5. What if the furthest you've traveled? Italy
6. Can you say the alphabet backwards? not without thinking hard about it
7. Have you ever worked with acid during a science experiment? yes
8. Have you ever seen or do you ever want to see an opera? If so, which one? yes, I've seen a few
9. Do you know a woman named Wanda? yes
10. What is your favorite thing to do for fun on the weekends? go to the orchestra
11. Do you ever listen to songs and music in different languages? sometimes
12. Have you ever tried drugs? If so, which ones? no
13. Do you like the sun or the clouds better? Depends, both sometimes
14. Do you think love at first sight is really lust at first sight? yes
15. What is a material possession you would have difficulty giving up? my horn
16. What do you really want to do right now? have all my friends in one place
17. Would you rather make love or have sex? love
18. Name something that is full of nothing: Everything is full of something
19. What is your favorite memory from your childhood? games Kevin and I would make up
20. Would you rather have knowledge or wisdom? wisdom
21. What is your favorite thing to do when you're alone? read
22. Have you ever donated cans to a charity for the poor? yes
23. At what age is the best for you to have a baby? um not until I'm at least 26, probably a little later than that
24. When you bring a friend to hang out with one of your other friends who they don't know, do you sometimes forget to introduce them? no
25. Did you think the remake of the Amityville horror was better, just as good, or worse than the original? haven't seen either
26. Do you know a guy with a name that typically is used for a girl? yes
27. Are you religious? Do you believe in prayer? yes and yes
28. Do you have a guardian angel? If so, who is it? I don't know about a guardian angel, but I believe people in Heaven can sort of watch over you
29. What is one thing that angers you the most when it comes to relationships? inequality
30. How often do you go to the bathroom each day? uhh I've never counted
31. What three places in the world do you want to travel to? Boston, Germany, and France
32. Do you wear hats? If so, what sort of hats do you wear? no
33. Are you feeling any pressure right now? If so, from what? nope, not really
34. Do you enjoy the rain? Yes
35. Is there a threat of tropical disasters (hurricanes, monsoons, etc.): not here
36. Have you ever run into a door? yes
37. What do you think of teased hair? ok, when done tastefully
38. If you had the chance to skydive, would you? No.
39. When it comes to bands, do you find the singer more attractive or the guitarist? Depends
40. Do you like classic cars? I don't know anything about cars
41. What is the first thing you think when you see a person wearing a leather jacket? that I would not do that
42. Do you find dreadlocks sexy or disgusting? kinda gross
43. If you had the power to freeze time, what would you do with that power? try it out
44. What is your life motto? We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we got we take a little bit of each other everywhere
45. What color are your toenails painted? a dark pink
46. Do you listen to orchestra tributes to your favorite band? Orchestra's don't generally cover John Mayer
47. When was the last time you cried? um I can't remember, it's been awhile, but I think probably when I didn't get some of the jobs I interviewed for
48. Would you consider yourself more of a leader or a follower? I think I'm more of a natural followed, but I am the ringleader :p
49. Do you find it annoying when someone is too sarcastic? yes
50. What do you do to cure your headaches? my passing out pill usually does the trick
51. Have you ever thought of running away? no
52. Do you own diamond jewelry? no
53. Have you ever dated the same person more than once? Did you regret it afterwards? No
54. Have you ever ridden a horse? Yes.
55. Has anyone ever called you a "bitch." Was it deserved? Probably
56. Were you scared the first time you drove? yes
57. Do you eat your apples with the skin still on or do you peel it off? the only way I semi-like eating apples is if they're sliced and then I don't eat the skin
58. Name five of your obsessions: burt's bees, the cleveland orchestra, mashed potatoes, melting pot, and BW
59. Have you ever shot a gun? No
60. Do you like rap/hip-hop music? I don't really dislike it, but I don't choose to listen to it either
61. What is a lie you've told that made you feel bad after telling it? I can't think of one now
62. Have you ever watched the sun rise? Yes.
63. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a pool? Pool to actually swim, but I love the ocean too
64. When did you learn how to ride a bike? Who taught you? when I was 4 or 5 and my dad taught me
65. Do you believe in aliens? no
66. Do you know a homophobe? Are you friends with them? mm I really don't
67. Do you think polygamy should be legal? No
68. When you wake up, do you hear birds chirping? No
69. Have you ever seen an animal eat another animal? No
70. Have you ever uttered the phrase, "Bitch, please?" No
71. Are you bitter about anything? No
72. What do you think of brown belts with black shoes? not a good idea
73. What is the craziest hairstyle or haircut you have ever seen? there are plenty of weird ones
74. Have you ever got a blister? yes
75. What color blush do you wear? I don't
76. Do you believe every person was put on this earth for a predestined reason or do you believe that you create your destiny through your actions? a little bit of both
77. Is there a person who used to make you happy that you can no longer stand? yes
78. Would you find deep-sea fishing exciting? No
79. Do you think men are complicated or simple? same as women
80. Would you rather date a bad boy or a nice boy? nice
81. Have you ever had a nervous breakdown? Not really
82. Have you ever stepped on glass? No
83. Do you/have you ever had a problem with acne? no
84. What is the strangest thing you've found a cloud shaped like? I don't remember.
85. Have you ever been in trouble with the law. If so, what happened? No
86. Do bright lights bother you? No
87. Does loud noise bother you? No
88. Do you believe in reincarnation? No
89. Has anyone ever broken a promise they made you? yes, but nothing really major
90. Do you think the little Buddha statues are cute? sure
91. Who is the most arrogant person you know? Haha um I know a few
92. Would you ever participate in the Running of the Bulls in Spain? no way
93. Are you afraid of being burned alive? uh that would not be the ideal way to go
94. Who was the last person who tried to intrude on your personal business? uhh my 7th grade class asked me a lot of questions about my life the other day
95. Have you ever let someone boss you around? yes
96. Is it hard to say goodbye to loved ones when you know you'll be gone for a while? Yes
97. What are your opinions on people being allowed to own semi-automatic weapons? I don't like guns in general
98. Do you ever speak without thinking? yes
99. What do you think when you see dogs chained up outside? I think dogs should be tied up or on leashes when they're outside
100. Do you believe in astrology? no, but I like to read it