Friday, May 29, 2009

Coda

Music is officially over for this year! Crazy! I don't think it's going to feel like summer until I'm back from Arizona and I don't have to go back to school right away.
One of the Kindergartens brought me a card this afternoon. It says:
"Dear Miss Hensberry,
You are nice. We like that you let us sing "Freedom." We like how you teach us music. We like how your eyes sparkle. You're pretty, you're cool. We like your hair. We love you so much. You're cute, you're beautiful and we love you. We like your name. We like how you teach songs. We like you and you are pretty. We like how you let us play music games.
Love, Room 108 Kindergarten"

Haha nothing like a Kindergarten card to give your self confidence a boost.
Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Beth said...

awwwww! That is so cute! Congrats on finishing your first year! By the way - what Vera did you get to celebrate? You know I'm not good at responding to anything on twitter... I still can't figure that out!