It was a nice long weekend here in Lakewood. On Friday night Malachy and I went to a restaurant that the fiance of one of the teachers at my school owns. Several other teachers went too to hear Mark's (the band teacher) band play. It was the first time I'd really hung out with anyone from school outside of school. It was fun. They got a kick out of the fact that I get carded :p
Malachy always puts his business cards in those fishbowls and he frequently wins. This time he got tickets to a comedy club downtown. Val, Roger, Emily, Amanda, Malachy, and I all went. It was really fun. I'd never been to a comedy club before, but I had a good time. The warm up acts were good, and then the main act was Finesse Mitchell who used to be on SNL. I like that we've been able to try different activities and go different places this year.
And now I'm in to the last real week of school. I said goodbye to many of my tougher classes today. I feel like college was a long time ago, yet it's hard to believe I'll be a second year teacher too.
Go Cavs tonight!!
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago

3 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun! I am going to make business cards and start doing that too!
I'm so jealous that your school year is almost over... we don't finish until June 25!
Eww I'd been complaining about June 19th... but I'll take that over the 25th!
Post a Comment