Monday, May 18, 2009

Mastery

It's been a busy weekend here. On Friday night we went out with our friends Emily and Matt. I had such a fun time. It was one of those nights that you just smile the whole time and realize that you're happy. On Sunday I had my last Philharmonic concert of the season. It went fine. I'm glad I still play horn some, I just wish rehearsals weren't string sectionals. Today was Malachy's graduation. It was a nice ceremony. You definitely knew he was graduating from music school; there was a whole concert in the middle of the ceremony. He is now a Master of Music....


After the ceremony we had lunch at an Irish restaurant on the lake, then went to the West Side Market, made a home made pizza, and got a bottle of wine and a movie. Here are some pictures from the day.


1 comment:

Melinda said...

I totally feel you on the string sectionals instead of rehearsal...:)