Friday, February 26, 2010

Snow Day!

I am feeling like a total college kid right now. This is my view from the "grand reading room" at the Lakewood Public Library.

I love this place. It is the coolest library I've ever been in. All the walls are painted different colors. I come here at least once a week. We got our first snow day today, so Malachy and I brought our laptops and books over here and we're camping out for the afternoon. The weather is really not bad here. I guess there's a lot of snow near by, but I didn't even really have to scrape off my car. Over 500 districts are canceled though and I wouldn't complain except that the brilliant governor of Ohio has cut all snow days for charter schools (and all schools as of 2012,) so we have to make the day up. Oh well, I'm enjoying my long weekend for now.
Happy snow day!


PS: Thanks for all the skirt comments! It was a record number of comments on my blog and I will wear the skirt as soon as I no longer have to wear a winter coat.

1 comment:

The Butlers said...

Beautiful view! I would love to have snow days in Arizona!!