After getting inspired by this week's Project Runway I decided it was time I attempt to sew clothes. A few weeks ago Corynn recommended a book called
"One Yard Wonders" and it has several fun projects I'm excited to try including a skirt. Now I was all excited because I'd seen this fabric I liked in Jo Ann's a couple weeks ago and then I realized that in the book they use the same fabric on this skirt I wanted to make. I didn't really even consider anything else after that and then when I was getting it cut, the guy behind me in line was like "wow, what are you going to make out of that? Don't you wonder how they come up with fabrics sometimes? That one looks like there must have been some drugs involved." What do you think? Is it too weird? I think it's fun.
5 comments:
I love it! And, I swear that like two days ago at JoAnn's I saw that fabric and thought, "That would make an awesome skirt!" Haha!
I love it too! Definitely not too weird! Though this is coming from the girl who has 2 skirts made out of t-shirts...
I love it! :)
I love it! Good for you. Now if only I would get inspired.
Way cute!!
Post a Comment