Monday, February 15, 2010

Heart-y Weekend

Happy Valentine's Day! Malachy refuses to celebrate valentines day, so it's "Megan and Malachy Day" here, but whatever. We had a nice day. On Sunday we played at church like usual, then went to my BW horn teacher's recital. It seems crazy that my own recital was already two years ago tomorrow. After we went for dinner at Olive Garden. I'm obsessed with their chicken and gnocchi soup, so I decided it would be a good idea to have two bowls of it since it's unlimited. That was before my chicken marsala even arrived. Oh my gosh. I don't think I've been that full. I literally layed down and didn't move for like 15 minutes after we got home. When I did reemerge, we watched the NBA all star game. Well Malachy did, I mostly stared at the back of my eyelids. But a note to the Cavs, do not trade for Amare. Your team chemisty is what's great and I'd feel so bad for Z if he got traded right before the Cavs win the championship. Today to complete our weekend, we went to the Cleveland Museum of Natural History. I didn't love it, but I'm glad we went. It is cool to see dinosaur bones.

There were also gifts exchanged.

I had a little too much fun making the ice cream sundae thing. I seem to keep finding more an more craft blogs to follow...
Have a good week :)

No comments: