Why hello. Just thought I'd do a quick update. Malachy's been out of town for the last two and a half weeks and I've been kind of lonely, but it's been kind of fun to do my own thing too. I did a ton of craft projects, ate a lot of Megan meals (aka Scooby Doo Mac and Cheese), and might possibly have gone to bed at like 8:30 a couple nights. I've never really been by myself for this long before. In college there were always people around and after graduation Malachy has always been around, so it's been kind of weird. Kind of an interesting preview of what next year might be like...
It's been kind of an uneventful time here, but my dad had a really exciting week at the Cincinnati Reds fantasy baseball camp which you should read about here.
Looking forward to Malachy's return and watching the Superbowl at Val's tomorrow. Go Saints!
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago

1 comment:
I've been crafting along with you and eating macaroni and cheese. You just didn't know it. I can't believe your dad has a blog about his trip! Cool!
Post a Comment