Other than that, things have been good. Spring has seemingly arrived here. It's been so sunny for the last few days and there are no more 30 degree days in the 10 day forecast. I was in such a spring-y mood this weekend, that I decided we had to go to the botanical gardens for their orchid exhibit. 10 years ago I whined when my mom wanted to go to the botanical gardens for mother's day and she told me that someday I'd appreciate them and I suppose that someday has come. There were so many pretty flowers that I have to share them!
PS: Read "My Sister's Keeper." LOVED it!

3 comments:
Oh exciting for him! I bet he feels honored when he hears from schools that want him to go to their school! Those fowers are very BEAUTIFUL!
Haha, I'm the exact same way about flowers. I used to hate doing things like that when I was little and now it's a special treat. Awesome pictures!!
Post a Comment