Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day!

I finally got my first snow day as a teacher today! I got up and was watching the school closings and for the longest time mine wasn't closed, so I got in the shower, then finally I got the call that we were in fact closing. I went back to bed til 11:15am, then Malachy and I spent the afternoon watching Nip Tuck. We're officially hooked. We did take a little time out to go play in the snow though...After her snow excursion, Mackenzie decided she is pretty happy being an indoor cat.





2 comments:

Corynn said...

The snow looks so fun. We are going to take Jake and Major up to the snow some time soon. (If it snows here again!)

BethO said...

Hehe Wednesday was my first snow day, too! But Virginia's snow is almost entirely melted already, we get wimpy snow here. And I'm perfectly ok with that :-)

Enjoy your Cleveland snow!