Yesterday was our Megan and Malachy Day or Valentine's Day equivalent. The idea is that we will do some sort of unique activity each year. We were planning to go to the science center and the IMAX there, but I wasn't feeling very well, so we stayed in and watched Nip-Tuck for most of the day. Val and Roger have been trying to get us to watch it for awhile, and we finally gave in and rented it this week. The original part of our day that we did follow through on was going to a hibachi grill for dinner. We had fun there.
I still wasn't feeling very good today, so I decided to call in sick. It was really a good day to have off since I've gotten to see all the inauguration coverage. It'll be so interesting to follow the presidency of the first candidate I voted for who got elected.
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago

1 comment:
Feel Better!
Post a Comment