Thursday, December 18, 2008

Secret Santa

Ah what a difference a week makes. I'm SO glad my concerts were last week so I can sit back and enjoy this last week before Christmas. At school the teachers have been doing secret santa. So far I've gotten Christmas socks, a jar of chocolate chip cookie mix, candy, and a picture frame. Tomorrow is the big gift and the reveal. I have one guess as to who my person is, but if that's wrong, then I have no idea! We'll see tomorrow.
Last night my favorite professor from BW, Dr. Hirt, came over for dinner. Malachy cooked chicken parmesan and I made brownies. It was really fun. I'm glad I've still seen him a lot after graduation. Malachy's also recently got his substitute teaching license and has subbed for the first couple times this week. On Tuesday he had 1st grade and today he has gym. Haha. Last night we exchanged gifts. We were planning to exchange Friday night before I leave on Saturday morning, but he went shopping yesterday and finally found something for me, so he was all excited and wanted to exchange right away. He got me a Dolphins coffee mug, a cat calendar, and Shreck Monopoly. I got him a new wallet, pajama pants, and the game Sorry. We did stockings and gifts for Mackenzie too, so with that plus dinner with Dr. Hirt, it was a nice night. Yay almost Christmas!

2 comments:

Beth said...

how fun! I did mail out your christmas card yesterday.... but I don't know if you'll get it before you leave. sorry! have a good trip home! I hope it's warm enough on Christmas in AZ for the hot tub!

Corynn said...

I know you took pictures... right? It sounds like you are having a nice Christmas so far. I can't wait to see you! Jake is waiting.