My first concerts are over! Tuesday night's elementary concert went really well. First grade sort of made "Jingle Bells" into a cannon when they heard their voices on stage and then delayed in the hall, and fourth grade forgot some words, but overall it was good. The parents and administration had a lot of nice things to say. Wednesday night's middle school concert went fine as well. 8th grade and 6th grade which were the first two classes up, were both disappointing. The 8th grade attitude got in the way and they didn't do any of the staging we'd practiced, and the 6th grade was a lot of giggeling and very little singing. I still got nice comments from parents who I know can be tough to please though, and the teachers, principals, and board were happy, so for a first concert season, it was a success I guess. I just wish last night didn't feel like a let down after the first one, but oh well...
1 comment:
Congrats! And yuck... sorry the kids were being lame.
Post a Comment