Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Parties

This weekend was full of Christmas parties. On Friday night we had my school's Christmas party. It was in a very nice banquet hall with great food, an open bar, etc. It was interesting to see everyone's spouses and how they act outside of elementary land. After we went to our friend Amanda's house. BW's semester ended on Friday, so she had people over for an end-of-the-semester gathering. A few friends were there that I hadn't seen in awhile, so that was fun. I was exhausted after my week of concerts, but somehow it turned into my latest night since officially becoming Miss Hensberry. This weekend my friend Emily also had a "Christmas open house" so I went over there on Saturday night. I ended up being the only one there at the time, but it was fun to hang out with her for awhile. Today has been an all-football day. It's playoff weekend in our fantasy league. Val and I are playing each other and it's going to come down to Monday night...
And now it's on to the last week of school! We've got teacher Secret Santa, Christmas cookie exchange, and games in music all week, so it should be a fun one...

1 comment:

Corynn said...

Did you get to get dressed up for any of your parties? I always wanted to get invited to a party where I could wear a holiday dress or something.. haha. Sound like a lot of fun!