When we got back to my apartment some of our good friends from college, Andrew and Jamie, were there which totally surprised me. We were there the night they got engaged and it was fun they drove in from New York for us. It turned the night into a bigger celebration. The next day we went to our last church choir of the season and all the choir guys spotted the ring which was fun. Later we went back to the beach where he proposed and had a big cookout with Val and Roger, Emily and Doug, and Andrew and Jamie. This morning Emily and I went to a movie and then Malachy and I went to a cookout for one of my favorite teachers at school who just got married yesterday. It's been a really busy weekend, but so much fun!
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago

3 comments:
Oh my gosh!!!! I knew it, I kind of had this feeling, CONGRATS Megan!!!!!
I have nothing mature to say. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :)
The ring is BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment