Hi! It's been a busy few weeks. The day after school ended I left for Arizona. My new school paid for me to take my Kodaly Level I training. Kodaly was a composer who collected folk songs and created the basis for a pedagogy for teaching general music. The class was from 8:30am-4:30pm for two weeks, so the days were long, but good overall. Many of the other students were master and doctorate students at ASU, so it was interesting to hear about their program and to spend some time in the ASU music building. We covered quite a bit of material in the class, but Dr. Loong prepared us well and most things were familiar.

In between rush hour and homework, I also spent a lot of time looking for apartments. We toured quite a few, but I like the one I picked. It definitely makes it seem more like we're moving now!
I head back to Ohio tomorrow for about a month before we leave on July 25th. I've made lots of reception and photographer appointments, so it will be fun to really get started on the wedding planning. Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment