Oh my goodness, it's been a long time. I haven't been this busy in along time, but it's been a fun busy. We have been doing a ton of wedding planning. I'm trying to get a lot done before we move and we're doing pretty well. Our ceremony is going to be at St. Christopher's in Rocky River. We've been in the choir there this past year and it's a beautiful church. The reception is going to be at the Cleveland Zoo. We looked at a lot of places and we weren't really expecting to like the zoo, but we did and we're really excited about it! We've also got the cake and flowers just about set and our photographer is booked too. We did an engagement session yesterday. We had a good time and we're really looking forward to seeing the pictures!
Aside from that, I've been busy hosting Val's shower

and bachelorette parties. Both went well.

We also went to Emily's parent's house on the Ohio/West Virginia boarder for the 4th of July. It's so rural out there. It would be totally different to grow up in a place like that. We saw some great fireworks in the Ohio Valley though.

Oh yeah, this guy left too...

I went down and took pictures before they started erasing him from the city.
In about an hour I'm headed to New York for the rest of the week and then it's back to pack and hit the road...
3 comments:
YEAH! I can't wait to see you later this week - I want to hear all about the things you have planned! The zoo sounds like a very cool place for a reception!
Cleveland just won't be the same without Lebron, Megan & Malachy!
How exciting! Can't wait to hear all the details. See you on Thursday. :)
If I haven't told you already, Megan, congratulations!!!! And it sounds like you are already having fun wedding planning. :-) I know Charlie would love to take care of your animals and see you again!
Post a Comment