This past week we had parent-teacher conferences on Wednesday and Thursday night, and then had the day off on Friday. Malachy and I went to Cat's Meow in Wooster, Ohio. Cat's Meows are wooden replicas of buildings around the country. Each piece also has a black cat hidden in it. My parents and some of my aunts collect them and I have a few too. There was a "Mewseum" and a store with lots of them, so I acquired a few new ones...
my whole shelf...
Have a good weekend! Enjoy the last of the leaves if they fall off where you are :)

2 comments:
That cat stuff sounds like something fun to collect. It looks huge in the first pic, but so small in the second. And.... I LOVE your costume! Did you make it? So fun!
It seems like you are having tons of fun!!
Post a Comment