Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful ABCs

I haven't blogged in like a million years. Things have been good, busy, but nothing out of the ordinary. School has been good. The winter concert is coming together well. I've started this new classroom management thing and it works amazingly. I have had almost no problems since I started it.
Last night Malachy and I went to see the national tour of "Wicked." It was really good! I've had the soundtrack for along time, but it was really fun to see the staging. It was funnier than I thought. The leads were great. The girls roles much be such fun to sing.
I saw this in someoneelse's blog and thought it was cute, so since it's almost Thanksgiving here is my ABC list of what I'm thankful for....

A good year
Baldwin-Wallace College
Church choir
Discovering new places
Evening walks to the beach
Family and Friends
Gym
Hensberries
I love yous
Job
Kinyons
Learning
Mackenzie
Nights at home
Our fantasy football league
Pictures
Queen of hearts? I like to play cards??
Reunions with friends
Students
Time to myself
Using my personal days to go to Disney World
Volunteering
Water kickboxing
Xylophones...my new ones at school!
Yummy things I attempt to bake
Zzzzs on the weekends

1 comment:

Charlie & Rachel said...

Ooh! Tell me more about your new classroom management thing. It sounds great. Happy Thanksgiving, Megan!!