Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Disney World!

Disney World was great! I met up with my parents on Thursday afternoon in Orlando. We had a fancy dinner at Don Shula's restaurant and walked around the boardwalk area a little. The next morning my mom and I hit the parks. We did the Magic Kingdom on day one. It seemed like there were kind of a lot of people, but we didn't wait more than 20 minutes for anything, so we got on a lot. I liked a lot of things there--log ride, hall of the presidents, tea cups, etc...On day two we went to Hollywood Studios (MGM). The Tower of Terror was really good as was the Beauty and the Beast show. There is also an animation studio where they show you how to draw a character which was cool. On Sunday morning we hung out at the hotel pool and I got some sun. When I got back to school yesterday all the kids kept asking me if I was hot; no, just sunburned.
I took like a million pictures of course, but here's a little sampling...

The castle


Mickey!


Mickey ice creams!


Dad was at business meetings all day, but he snuck into a picture

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks so fun! I love Disney, and of course can't wait to bring the kiddies there... someday. I'd love to see all of your pictures - can you email them to me?

Charlie & Rachel said...

Super cute pictures! It's fun to see the pic of your mom. She looks exactly the same as I remember. :-)We also went to WDW this summer and it was a blast! Did you like the rockin' roller coaster?