Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall

Fall has definitely arrived here. Last week it was mid 70s and beautiful, this week it's been 50s and gross. And I sound like an old person talking about the weather. While manning my post as door holder yesterday morning, I was watching the safety patrol kids outside in their lime green ponchos, seemingly unnoticing of the fact that it was nasty out there. I realized I don't ever remember having bad weather when I was in 5th grade on safety patrol either. Of course we did, but I don't think it matters so much as a kid.
Annnnyways, the cooler temperatures have inspired me to decorate for fall. I made this fall wreath the other day.

I like it a lot. I'd never tried to make anything like it before, but now I'm thinking I need one for every season.
Last night we also went to a party at Mark's, the band director at my school, house, so I broke out one of my Halloween dessert recipies.

Halloween allows for the most fun desserts, I think.
And another sign of fall, tonight the Cleveland Orchestra season starts back up with my favorite--Shostakovich 5!
Have a good weekend :)

3 comments:

Bjarnson Family said...

Megan send me some of those Halloween deserts please. They look fun to do.

Corynn said...

You are so fun!

Megan said...

Cammie--they're doughnut holes dipped in white chocolate with a chocolate chip for the pupil and red gel for the veins.