I'm 23 :) My birthday started with breakfast with Val in Berea which was really nice. After that I went to the mall to try to spend some birthday cupons with no luck, so I went and got my free birthday ice cream from Cold Stone. After that I came back and got a few birthday phone calls before Emily and Malachy showed up with birthday cakes...

They seranaded me and then we went out to my favorite little town of Chagrin Falls.

We had dinner at this little Italian resturant I like, then we went to see/Malachy played "Man of La Mancha" at a little theater in town. It was a nice day :)
3 comments:
Worst.friend.ever! Sorry I missed it. Happy 23!
Oh happy late birthday! Sorry I don't check my blog as much, hope it was a wonderful day for you!!
Aww it looks like you had a great time! :)
Post a Comment