Things have been good here. My brother, Kevin, came to visit this week.
We had a good time. On Tuesday we did stuff around the area. I showed him my classroom, shopped, and went out to dinner and bowling with Malachy and Emily. On Wednesday we went to Cedar Point. It rained the whole morning and we got soaked, but we had fun. We got on a bunch of roller coasters. Mackenize gave her approval too. As soon as he got to my apartment, she crawled right onto his lap.
Last night Emily and I threw a surprise engagement party for Val and Roger. We had dinner at Bucci's and then went to Mike's. It was a really fun night. Emily and I made them a framed scrapbook page for an engagement gift, so we did a little photo shoot down by the lake to get a good picture to put in it...

3 comments:
aww I miss you guys! I'm considering coming up sometime around the weekend of the 8th, I'll be in PA for a wedding that day...
Cute picture of Val! I love it! Sounds like you are having fun! I so want to go to Cedar Point!
Road trip it to OH. We'll go!
Post a Comment