So the big news of the weekend is that Val is engaged. I'm still kind of in shock. On Friday night I was getting ready for bed when I got a picture text. They're on vacation in South Beach, FL and I was expecting a picture of the beach or them in sunglasses and instead it was of her engagement ring. I flipped out for a good while. I don't think anyone (including Val) was expecting a proposal this weekend. She sounds really happy though. I'm picking them up from the airport tomorrow afternoon, so I've been bragging that I'm the first one that gets to see them :)
Tonight Malachy and I went to the beach. When I moved to Lakewood I had plans to go all the time and yet somehow that hasn't really happened. We walked all along the beach and watched the sunset from the pier. It was so nice. I love being by the water.


2 comments:
Conrats Val and cute pictures of the boy, Megan!!
I'm so jealous you get to go to the beach! I wish we had some water nearby... and cute pictures!
Post a Comment