Sunday, July 5, 2009

Independence Day in the Country

On Friday night, Malachy, Emily, and I were having a late dinner after a concert and we got to talking about Emily's town and how it would be nice to go there some weekend. Then we decided we mine as well go this weekend, so at about 11:30pm on Friday night we drove two and a half hours to Richmond, OH which is a town of about 730 people right across the Ohio River from West Virginia.
It was a really nice, relaxing weekend. We had breakfast at this little diner, fished a little, played kickball and water volleyball with Emily's cousins, lit some fireworks in her backyard and then layed in a corn field and watched some from surrounding towns.
I forgot my camera, but Emily's mom bought me a disposable camera, so I could still take my pictures!

Enjoying the pool


Malachy had never ever fished. He literally threw the line out and instantly got a bite to get his first fish.


Ridin' the tractor


The hammock was so relaxing


Tree swing!

1 comment:

Corynn said...

So, So, So Fun! You look so cute and comfy in the hammock.