It's been a busy first week back here in Lakewood. I spent every morning this week at choir camp at BW. I didn't want to go another year without knowing more about singing, so I've made that one of my projects this summer. I learned a lot at camp, from new ways to teach multiple parts to gaining a more accurate picture of what middle school kids should sound like. I also started voice lessons this week which I think will be good.
I've spent most of the rest of the week running errands and catching up on things around here. I won tickets to a comedy club show on Tuesday, Malachy and I went to see "Up" on Wednesday night, and Emily and I went to an Indians game on Friday. It's been a fun week and so far I've succeeded in my goal of having something to do every day of summer vacation.
Have a good rest of your weekend :)
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago

1 comment:
I'd say you've been pretty busy! I am happy for you... Now do something that requires pictures!
Post a Comment